24 HOURS TO GIVE WHERE YOU LIVE
MARCH 1, 2018
Fairfield County’s Giving Day is a powerful 24-hour online fundraising competition that unites our community around local causes close to our hearts. Last year, this amazing day of giving had extraordinary results: $1,465,246 donated by 13,718 individuals for 414 nonprofits.
1. Mark your calendar for March 1, 2018.
2. Urge your favorite nonprofit organizations to register. All nonprofits must register by February 1, 2018.
3. Become a Giving Day sponsor and help fuel our prize pool.
If you're a nonprofit:
1. Register your nonprofit by December 1st for a chance to win a $1,000 grant prize!
*2017 participants won't need to register again. Click here to find out what you need to do.
2. Sign up for the Giving Day Training Series.
12/1 - Bootcamp for Beginners
2/1 - Bootcamp for Beginners (repeat session)
3. Dive in to the Toolkit, assemble your Giving Day team, and start preparing for March 1, 2018.
Thank you to our most generous sponsors. Join our growing list!