24 HOURS TO GIVE WHERE YOU LIVE
MARCH 9, 2017
Fairfield County’s Giving Day is a powerful 24-hour online fundraising competition that unites our community around local causes close to your heart. Last year, this amazing day of giving had extraordinary results: $1,246,964 donated by 11,000+ individuals for 410 nonprofits.
Now in our 4th year, Giving Day is set to break records. Join us!
Registration is open! Follow these three steps to get your organization approved.
1) Complete the Registration Form.
2) Once approved to participate, you will be sent a link to submit your $50 fee.
3) After payment is received, you’ll receive an approval email to access your very own Giving Day page.
Don’t miss our Giving Day Training Series:
1/19 - Messaging Your Mission Register now.
2/2 - Year-Round Effective Email Marketing for Nonprofits Register now.
2/16 - How to Become Your Donor's Charity of Choice Register now.
BUSINESSES AND CORPORATIONS:
Giving Day is an event unlike any other. It offers a unique opportunity for your business to increase brand awareness, attract new customers, strengthen your local philanthropic connection and engage employees with charitable activities.
Your support is leveraged to fuel our competition prizes that drive thousands of people to donate to hundreds of amazing nonprofit organizations.
We care about our community and we know that you do too. Here are a few ways that you can show some Fairfield County love:
• Encourage your favorite nonprofits to register today.
• “Like” FCCFoundation on Facebook and Twitter. Help spread the word by sharing our Giving Day content.
• Tell us why you are excited to take part in Fairfield County’s Giving Day with #FairfieldCountyGives.
• Mark your calendar for March 9 to support the causes you care about and follow along throughout the day to see if they win special prizes.
Thank you to our most generous sponsors.
Town Square Sponsor